University of Greenwich UCU Rotating Header Image

Help and Support

Help and Support – Contacts and FAQs

UCU provides support and representation for members involved in disciplinary processes, grievances and other work-related matters.  If you have a problem contact our Casework Coordinator at:


You can also contact Recourse, the national charity providing help and support to professionals in HE and FE.